Monday, January 16, 2017

Lexie Young - Domestic Goddess

You may be wondering, "Who is this so called, 'Domestic Goddess'?" - well it's me (and probably you too)!

Lexie Duran Young - now you know! I am still just a measly twenty-seven years young. I am a working wife and mother; to a my husband of seven years and our almost three year-old son. I work a usual forty-hour week, then come home to do the typical wife and motherly stuff! Don't get me wrong, though - my husband is always around to help out just as much, if not more (I don't know how all the single mothers do it - #mommypower).

I've tried this whole "blog thing" before. It was mainly centered mostly around things for the home, lots of DIY. I am a huge fan of all things art and if I can create it myself, I am going to. The blog didn't last long; it just didn't interest me enough to keep me going and it certainly wasn't all that I am interested in. I like to talk and ramble, so I want variety in my topics! What exactly is it that interests me?

> Activities for my Family
> Cooking & Drink Recipes
> Easy Hacks/DIY
> Home Design
> Music, Books, and Art
> Movie and Television
> News (none of that fake mess)
> For the Outdoors (beautiful weather)
> #TBT aka. Anything from Memory
> and MORE

So, cue - "Domestically Speaking". My new and improved blog where I can talk about anything I want and all of the above (I will try my best to keep it PG-13)! I wouldn't consider myself to be a "normal" housewife - and if you've ever watched The Real Housewives, then you know that 90% of us aren't what society claims to be "normal". I'm somewhat of a nerd - who likes to work, then come home to cut up with my husband and play toys with my son. For me, there's no better life than the one I have - as a Domestic Goddess - and I want to share with those alike. My grammar will not be perfect, sometimes I overuse punctuation, and my sarcasm will be frequent. Enjoy! 



Check out my other sites:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LexieDuranYoung/
Tumblr - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lexieduranyoung
Medium - https://medium.com/@lexieduranyoung
Twitter - @lexieyoung89




No comments:

Post a Comment