Thursday, February 23, 2017

Usborne Books - Online Party


I'm hosting an online Usborne Books party, through Facebook - next Monday evening, at 8:00pm. If you're interested in browsing their catalog, purchasing some books for your kiddos, or hosting a party of your own - shoot me a PM and I will get you added to the event!
In November, I participated in my first online Usborne Books party. It was super fun and really easy - I even won some prizes! Their books are wonderful and pretty unique. Jude absolutely loves them, especially the "Shine-A-Light" Books (pictured below).
>BROWSE THE CATALOG:
https://b1306.myubam.com/c/2/exclusive-titles?e=617854

>USBORNE MISSION STATEMENT:
" The future of our world depends on the education of our children. Usborne Books & More delivers educational excellence one book at a time. We provide economic opportunities while fostering strong family values. We touch the lives of children for a lifetime."

No comments:

Post a Comment